Exam Registration Information
Philnits exam schedule October 23, 2011 Last day for Registration October 14, 2011
*Examination Fee is Php1,800.
All replies will be through email that you put on the application form.
|3 ways to register for the exam.
- If you are in Metro Manila, you can visit the PHILNITS office or send someone to register for you, no need for personal appearance.
3rd floor Tara Building
389 Sen. Gil Puyat
*We are beside the Triumph building Makati, very near the DTI Board of Investments.
*Bring with you 3 pictures size 2x2 and payment of 1,800. You may wait for your exam permit same day.
- If you are in CEBU, you can visit the PHILNITS Cebu office or send someone to register for you, no need for personal appearance
DTI-VII Regional Office
RM 311 3/f WDC Building
Cebu City, Philippines
*Bring with you 3 pictures size 2x2 and payment of Php1,800. You may wait for your exam permit same day.
- If coming to the PHILNITS office is not convenient, you may do it 2 ways.
1. Apply online - ONLINE REGISTRATION HOW TO PAY
*You will be notified of the account number with RCBC COMMERCIAL BANK via email. Then send picture and copy of deposit slip to JITSE Philippines office (see address above)
2. Download Application form and send by FAX to (632)8982694 or send as email or file attach the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*You will receive an email from us once we receive your application form.
|Need review materials? Click here
|Where are the exam centers? Click here